lunedì 8 dicembre 2008

Topic Six: Reflection

I think that studying English at university is very useful. From the first English lesson at Luiss I've set for myself a main goal -keeping in touch with the language and improving my vocabulary lesson by lesson. I think I've achieved these goals -making a blog has been very nice and useful for practice and studying European legal systems made me learn lots of new legal words. My vocabulary has improved, and also my pronunciation -we've studied English sounds and difficult words. The next goal I want to achieve is to improve my listening skills, so I could watch any English film I like -listening to different pronunciations and accents it's pretty important. I'd like to take a holiday in England as well, in order to improve my speaking skills (going abroad is surely the best way to learn a language!).

Nessun commento: