giovedì 2 aprile 2009

Listening Workshop!

I think that listening to dialogues or conversations made by native speakers is really useful, because you get used to English way of speaking. This means that you get used to different pronunciations and different accents, some of which are quite hard to understand - American and Scottish one, for example. Moreover each native speaker tends to speak very quickly and to mumble with another native speaker. That is what sometimes makes English conversations incomprehensible! Anyway I always keep in my mind what my teacher used to tell me - it's possible that you can't understand some English people because of their accent, but the important thing is that you speak a good English, so that you can make yourself understood by everybody.

Nessun commento: